13 Jan 2013

Happy New TUSAL!


13th January 2013


Well, here we are at the start of a new year and  It’s Daffy Cat,  blog is hosting a brand new TUSAL for 2013.

If you’ve never heard of a TUSAL, it’s basically a fun way to collect all your off cuts of threads instead of leaving all over the sofa or floor, us mine always used to be.  To find out more and join in with this monthly bit of fun, hit the link above.

So, here’s a picture of mine

Last year my TUSAL Jar was always accompanied by one of my ornaments but this year I decided to do a piece of stitching, in the form of a little pillow to go with it.  The fatal flaw was that I didn’t give myself enough time to actually make the first cushion up before the new moon, so it wasn’t finished in time.
I’ll try to do better next month, honest!

This is what I stitched and I’ll be doing a new one each month, with the aim of joining them all together at the end of the year to make a calendar.


I also spent quite a lot of time on my Moira Blackburn sampler and it’s coming along nicely. 


It shouldn’t be long now before it’s finished and then I can make a start on this little lot.


Santa was kind to me as promised and brought me all I need for Celtic Autumn!

Thanks for stopping by and………

Happy Stitching!
Sue
x


No comments:

Post a Comment