15 May 2017

Come on Barbie, Lets of Party!


Who would have thought that at the age of 60, I would still be playing with Barbie Dolls!

Well that’s not really accurate, but I did buy a cheap one recently so that I could make some clothes for my Goddaughter’s  two girls.
I did a search on the internet and found http://www.ravelry.com/  a great site full of patterns for all sorts of things and many of them free.

Freya had a beautiful, big Barbie house for her birthday that she will share with her sister Ava and it has a swimming pool, so the first thing I made was a swimming cossie.


Two crocheted sun dresses complete with matching bags and sun hats.






Knitted cropped trousers with a crop top.
There was also a knitted dress and jacket that I found a free pattern on Pintrest.

And finally, Barbie even has her very own Unicorn hat to match the ones I’ve made for the girls.

Happy Crafting,
Whatever your passion may be!
Sue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment